TRAINING COURSE REGISTRATION
All Aeronautical Enterprises training courses are facilitated by a Flight Safety, ISO 9001:2015 approved, Lead Auditor/Inspector.
On successful completion of an Aeronautical Enterprises training course a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
For full course information visit Training Courses.
Next HIAT & AIIA training courses...
- Helideck Inspection Awareness Training (HIAT) course - 17-18 September 2019 (Melbourne)
- Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis (AIIA) training course -Expressions of Interest
Training Course Registration Form
Registration for all Aeronautical Enterprises training courses close one week prior to the training commencing.
Full payment is required to reserve a place in all Aeronautical Enterprises training courses.
Course dates may vary depending on numbers and availability of delegates.
To Register for a Training Course:
1. Go to our Secure Online Payment Gateway and complete your payment.
2. Then complete the registration form below, including entering your payment receipt number.
Course commencement is subject to minimum numbers.
Flight Safety Pty Ltd and Aeronautical Enterprises Pty Ltd Training Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be received prior to commencement of the course.
- Enrolment will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- All course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.
- Flight Safety Pty Ltd / Aeronautical Enterprises Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter course schedules and dates without prior notice.
- All transport, air fares, accommodation arrangements and costs associated with the delegate attending the course are the sole responsibility of the delegate.
- Flight Safety Pty Ltd / Aeronautical Enterprises Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to cancellation.
- Courses are held in Melbourne unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the course commencing. The venue location is organised prior to the course commencing and communicated to all delegates once confirmed.
- Cancellations must be communicated to Flight Safety / Aeronautical Enterprises in writing at least seven (7) working days prior to course commencement for a full fee refund. Cancellations within (7) working days prior to course commencement will be subject to a cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations received within 24-hours of course commencement are non-refundable.
- Delegates may be replaced with an alternate candidate providing full payment has been received and notification of candidate communicated to Flight Safety at least seven (7) working days prior to course commencement.
- ALL Training Courses presented by a Aeronautical Enterprises Facilitator are held subject to minimum numbers.
By submitting your registration for a Flight Safety / Aeronautical Enterprises training course, you acknowledge that you’ve read, understand and accept the above Flight Safety / Aeronautical Enterprises Training Terms and Conditions.
All courses are delivered by ISO 9001:2015 Certified Aviation Flight Safety Auditors/Risk Assessors
Group Bookings Onshore, Offshore or International
Group bookings of 5 delegates or more for onshore, offshore or international courses may be eligible for a substantial course fee discount. Email Aeronautical Enterprises or complete our Aeronautical Enterprises Training Course Enquiry Form to find our how much a group booking could save your company.
Training Facility - Melbourne
Courses can be delivered either on site or during an Aeronautical Enterprises training session held periodically in Melbourne. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for our next training session date.
* Minimum numbers apply for all courses (excludes Aeronautical Enterprises online courses).